Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Life!

Is anyone still out there? :) I sure hope so, and I hope your knitting is going well. If you've got updates and progress, let us know! If you've hit a roadblock, feel free to share that too!

I've just received my yarn (kyarns.com this time) for my second (and third for a friend) sweater. This time the color match is dead on - charcoal heather from plymouth encore, I highly recommend!

I'll post new pictures of this one as it goes as well! And let me know you guys are still around, respond and say hi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home