Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Knitting Update

It has been rather quiet here, must be all the knitting we are doing, so here is a project update on what is on my needles....

QUIDDITCH SWEATER: I have about 9" done on the back. The width is measuring correctly so my gauge calculations were correct (math rocks!)

DUMBLEDORE SCARF: Washed, blocked and fringe added to one end. I am not a lover of making fringe, but it needs to be done. Pictures when it is all completed.

SILK/CASHMERE SWEATER: a non-HP project with a tragic history (see my LiveJournal for details). I have decided to make it a vest rather than a mock turtleneck, I just don't have enough of the yarn to make the sleeves. I will have some leftover which I can incorporate into a house project, being it is a silver-grey color.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Misty said…

    yay! i can't to see pictures of all of these! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home