Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm too Impaitent!

It's been nearly a month since my LYS told me that they'd have my encore worsted in charcoal for me for my sweater. Today no one even picked up the phone there! I'm going to D*C at the end of this month, and while I have no delusions that I'll have the sweater done for that, I'd like to be able to knit on the car ride there and back.

Sooooo. Since you all have talked about knitpicks yarn, and since i've heard about it on the LJ Knitting community for ages, I'm giving it a try. I just ordered 10 skeins (I am a chronic over-orderer of yarn) of coal, 3 day shipping. Woot.

I can't wait to start my sweater!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home