Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sweater Update!

I tried to get my sweater done for D*C, but to no avail. Ah well!

I've now got front, back and one sleeve done, and am working on the second one. I've also decided that I'm going to knit a second one in the darker yarn to be more movie accurate. This will mean getting a new skirt, but meh - the things you do for proper costuming :)

Here's me in my Hogwarts uniform from this weekend, as it was movie accurate without the sweater as well (and way to hot for my scarf, which wasn't done yet either :P)



Here's me and a guy in a Quidditch uniform - I didn't get to ask him if he had knit the sweater himself :)



She did actually knit this sweater - it wasn't ribbed though, and even though it looked great I found that I prefer the ribbed ones that most of our members are working on.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    Looks like you had a lot of fun, thanks for sharing all the pics

     

Post a Comment

<< Home