Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Progress!

Slightly discouraged by not finishing the sweater in time for the Con, I had turned my attention back to my POA scarf, which is now complete and ready for de-fuzzing :P I've been knitting the sweater again in the mornings and evenings in my carpool with work, and the last sleeve should be finished on the way home!

From here, it's just sweater assembly, and knitting the collar ribbing. Yay!

I think next I'm going to try the qudditch sweater myself. From what I've seen from those doing it, it looks like such a great sweater!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home