Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Finished - One POA Gryff sweater :)




Yay!

I'm going to do another one if I can find the darker charcoal yarn, but this is as dark as I could find without going totally black. I'm generally happy with it, with a few exceptions:

-I made the body a touch larger, but not the sleeves.
-The neckline isn't as deep as I would have liked.

Other than that - I really am happy with this sweater :) I took the pictures last night (when I clearly looked OH SO LOVELY) because my husband was supposed to go out of town, and I wanted to get them taken right away.

For my very first sweater, I'm pleased. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Misty, I was just browsing, looking for how to knit related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Flubber! The pics arent coming up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home