Harry Potter Sweater Knit Along

This knit-along will focus on the sweater that the Hogwarts students wear in the movie "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban. Any other sweater from the movies (with the exception of the Weasley Sweater) can also be a part of this KA!

If you are interested in joining this knit-along, please email hppska at misty dot org with your name and your your url!. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Update and Yarn Grouse!

First off - we have a bunch of new members! I'll add people to the sidebar listing as soon as they email their request in to join us, and I get to the email about once a day. So if you've requested, you'll be up soon!

Secondly, there's a linkback button for your blog/website if you are interested, also on the right sidebar. Yay Linkbacks.

Thirdly - My yarn is not in yet. Much sadness as I wanted to start the sweater this weekend! Oh well, I will have to do more work on my scarf... :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi!

    Ordered the yarn to knit a sample cardi but I will post the pattern by the weekend.

    Had hoped to receive the yarn in the next few days to knit a swatch for an accurate stitch and row gauge. The yarn is more likely to arrive next week. Can't believe it takes this long!

    Look forward to joining the Knit Along...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home